At Princeton Baptist Church our vision is to connect our community to Jesus through family, recreational and restorative ministries. We do this by running programs such as the Food Bank, Jr Youth, Kid Zone (check our Facebook page for updates on Jr Youth and Kid Zone), KidCafe (not running until further notice), Women’s Mental Health, the Firewood Ministry, our weekly Sunday Service, and Sunday School, and so on.
Thank you for your generous support in helping us keep these programs running. Every dollar counts. Please note that all tax receipts are sent out in February.
Give the following ways
We now have e-transfer for your convenience. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. When using e-transfer, please add your name and address in the message box. If donating to the Food Bank, click here.
(You can drop off at the office between 9 am – 4 pm)
To donate by cheque, mail to the church at PO Box 641 Princeton BC V0X1W0. You can have automatic withdrawals by taking a void cheque to Valley First Credit Union and they will set you up.
Online giving through Tithe.ly:
Tithe.ly is a service that allows you to give online or through an app on your phone/tablet. Currently, it only accepts payments through credit cards with a 3% fee that you or the church can cover. We hope to see e-transfer and online debit giving coming soon.
Click the button below to donate to the Church. Click here if donating to the Food Bank.
If needed, here is a video on how to set up your account online.
Through the Tithe.ly app
- Download the free app (itunes | googleplay )
- Set up your account
- Search for Princeton Baptist Church
- Enter your information, giving frequency, and choose where you would like to donate to (General Fund or Food Bank) Video instructions on how to set up recurring payments from the app can be found here.
More details about the app
- You can also login to the app online here
- You may choose to donate once or set up recurring payments
- You may choose to take on the service fees or not
- Your app is protected with your username, password, and a 4-digit pin
- The app has a history of all your donations
- Receipts are emailed to you
If you require any assistance with the online giving, please email us at email@example.com