At Princeton Baptist Church our vision is to connect our community to Jesus through family, recreational and restorative ministries. We do this by running programs such as the Food Bank, KidZone, KidCafe, Jr. Youth, Soccer Camp, Women’s Mental Health, the Firewood Ministry, our weekly Sunday Service, and Sunday School, and so on.
Thank you for your generous support in helping us keep these programs running. Every dollar counts.
Give the following ways
(At this time, you can drop off at the office between 9 am – 4 pm)
To donate by cheque, mail to the church at PO Box 641 Princeton BC V0X1W0 or use this form for automatic withdrawals.
Online giving through Tithe.ly:
Tithe.ly is a service that allows you to give online or through an app on your phone/tablet. Currently, it only accepts payments through credit cards with a 3% fee that you or the church can cover. We hope to see e-transfer and online debit giving coming soon.
Click the button below to load up the giving webform.
If needed, here is a video on how to set up your account online.
Through the Tithe.ly app
- Download the free app (itunes | googleplay )
- Set up your account
- Search for Princeton Baptist Church
- Enter your information, giving frequency, and choose where you would like to donate to (General Fund or Food Bank) Video instructions on how to set up recurring payments from the app can be found here.
More details about the app
- You can also login to the app online here
- You may choose to donate once or set up recurring payments
- You may choose to take on the service fees or not
- Your app is protected with your username, password, and a 4-digit pin
- The app has a history of all your donations
- Receipts are emailed to you
If you require any assistance with the online giving, please email us at email@example.com