***As of January 1, 2022***
We are now having in-person services. Below is a brief look at what it will look like.
- Service begins at 10:00.
- Restrictions on capacity as per current PHO rules.
- RSVP’s are not required.
- Singing is allowed with masks on.
- We will have a kid’s program running on Sundays for ages 4 – 8. We need families or adults willing to sponsor these kids indoors. If you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer and masks.
- This perhaps goes without saying, but if you are symptomatic, you are unable to attend in person, but please let us know so we can help care for you, get groceries, etc. I will continue to post the sermons online for those who need to participate that way.
In all of this, I’m still grateful for God’s provision to his church throughout this time. He has sustained us and will continue to sustain us into the future. If you have any questions or concerns or would like to connect for an outdoor coffee during the week, I’m still available for such meetings and am eager to listen and pray with you.
Pastor Kyle Nichols